Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

wtb: Vlt ecu

Started by agecage · 21 Mar 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

agecageArchived member
Wanted Vlt ecu manuel or auto i dont mind. Have been trying to hunt one down for ages. Cheers
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
[HAMOUD] has one for sale..... http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=252744 I was going to buy this one, but its manual I need an auto. Good luck, I've been tryin to find one for 3 weeks now.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,904 threads, 90,928 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved