Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Drags tonight.!!

Started by vl_sl_88 · 21 Mar 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vl_sl_88Archived member
Im going down the strip tonight will take my camera so dont be shy to bring down your vl, do a skid, have a race & hopefully ill get some good pics.!!
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I'm going, come say hi. White VL, makes a lot of noise. Probably draws the usual crowd of degenerates down there and will likely be going home on a tow truck.
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
but with a 11 under its belt?
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Il see u down there mate
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by fmx939 [View Post] but with a 11 under its belt? If I break it before I get the 11 I'll be devastated!
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Use the Woopass Wednesday thread guys Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today3

13,673 threads, 115,579 posts and 1,375 images saved from CT

39.9% of indexed threads saved