Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

El fairmont daily car options

Started by BoostedVT · 20 Mar 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BoostedVTArchived member
Hi Guys, I got myself another daily drive (EL fairmont ghia, with a tickford kit) THe car looks amazing however I was planning to give it a bit more of a kick. The car is dule fuel and because it is going to be a daily I plan to run it mostly on gas. I may one day put a au 5ltr into it, however that is very far down th track as I have 6 other projects to complete. I dont want to spend thousands and thousands on the car but will do the basic mods, exhaust and cai. I was on ebay last night and came across the following SC14 kit for the EL. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SC14-Ford...em 5892d501ec (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SC14-Ford-Holden-Toyota-Supercharger-Blower-50-HP-V6-AW11-4AGE-4AGZE-Commodore-/380420555244?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5892d501ec) Does anyone have more info on this car? What sort of power did it make? I am well aware they are a small unit and most likely will run out of a puff, however I dont plan on running more than 4psi and would like to retain the clutch system where I can turn the supercharger on and off. Thanks in advance
0 likes
BoostedVTArchived member
Anyone know anything about this?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,616 threads, 76,964 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved