Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Boot lid sitting too high

Started by aero · 20 Mar 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

aeroArchived member
hey guys, I've been stuffing around with setting up a strut in my boot. Now with or without the strut clipped in the boot lid sits really high on that side. Looks ****. Is this the tension rods causing this? I can't see how the lid could be sitting high like that unless the tension rods were bent or stuffed in someway? I was thinking I could take them out and just rely on the strut to do it's thing of holding the boot lid up. I'm hoping this might sort the boot height alignment issues? Anyone tried this?
0 likes
Bro_SpeedArchived member
adjust it form the latch bolted onto the pannel beheind the center piece between the tail lights.
0 likes
aeroArchived member
it's sitting too high at the front of the lid (back windscreen end). It lines up ok at the back. Quote: Originally Posted by Bro_Speed [View Post] adjust it form the latch bolted onto the pannel beheind the center piece between the tail lights.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,464 threads, 241,196 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved