Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Eoi New XF Throttle position sensors.

Started by DeVL · 20 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DeVLArchived member
Hey guys I've found a mob that make new TPS's for the xf throttle body obviously these are aftermarket because they are obsolete from ford, They have 7 left, I'm gonna order 4 so i was wondering if anyone else needed one I'd get it sent over with mine.... They cost $150 each, you can pm me here or ring me on [phone removed] Thanks pete
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,902 threads, 90,828 posts and 1,223 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved