19-03-12, 11:21 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 9000
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? Nissan 200sx S14 S1 IMMACULATE
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? JN1GBAS14U0004388
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for sale is my s1 s14 luxury
Bought this car with big plans for track but decided to leave this unmolestered
It's immaculate inside out
130,000ks
Manual
It was completely stock when I got it
I've done some small mods just to get it running better.
Mods include:
GKtech no holes intercooler kit
3" exhuast turbo back
Pod filter
Walbro 255 pump
Tein coilovers (adjustable height,camber & damper)
Adjustable castor rods
Had it dyno'd to make sure it was running 100% and put it on 12psi and made a healthy 177.7kw.timing on a stock 15 degrees
I'm after 9k with 12 months rego and RWC ready to go into your name
or will do cheaper without reg and roady
Located western suburbs Melbourne
Pm me or call on
[phone removed]
---------- Post added 20-03-12 at 00:52 ----------
Sold already pending payment!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
