Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

mobile auto electrition/ cash job

Started by inferno · 18 Mar 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

infernoArchived member
Hey everyone, I just spent quite a while rewiring my vl... but with my very limited knowledge on the subject I am not confident in it all.. Does anyone know of a good mobile auto electrician that will rewire the engine bay, battery to boot, fusebox relocation etc. Or if anyone on here is good at that stuff and confident with it all I'm willing to do a cash job. I was hoping to have it all running by the cruise but that doesn't look likely Lemmie know either in here or email me inferno at calaisturbo.com.au Cheers shaun Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vl_sl_88Archived member
havnt found any myself!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved