Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Radio Manual MCC-6702V

Started by Chiefz · 17 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ChiefzArchived member
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had the orignal stereo manual from a Calais/Berlina model Number MCC-6702 for sale, or if they could scan me a copy and email it to me. I think I might be crasping at straws trying to find one.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,931 threads, 91,225 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved