Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

2 weeks & still waiting!!!

Started by CalaisME · 16 Mar 2012 · 27 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CalaisMEArchived member
I purchased an ecu from G*Star69 3 weeks ago. It has not been delivered yet, last time I spoke with him (last week) he said he would post ASAP. He is now not returning phone calls or sms's. The funny thing is, his got a pretty good trader rating (that's why I bought it from him in the first place). Does anyone on here know him personally? http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=251443 Tks
0 likes
zoomingArchived member
i hope you get your ecu i know the feeling i got ripped by a guy of here last year.its really sucks
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Just got to wait and see mate, he may of had some issue.
0 likes
[T]MattyArchived member
your lucky its only a stock ECU if you do get ripped.. seen people get taken for 5k on here.
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
I'll give him another week!!!!! Hopefully it shows up.
0 likes
pro747Archived member
Sometimes there is a genuine reason but like many on here ive been ripped thr fact that he has a good trader rating and its only 100 bucks im sure it will turn up soon be patoent Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vltrb-0Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CalaisME [View Post] I'll give him another week!!!!! Hopefully it shows up. if he comes from lalor i'd be surprised if this works out
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
Look guys its only $150 bucks...... I consider myself lucky..... If I do end up been ripped off, I just wanted everyone on here to know about it thats all. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WaughyArchived member
If things don't work out, remember to use the trader rating system so others can see there have been problems with the seller. Might save another members wallet. Hopefully it does end up well.
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
Ok guys, I have been speaking with auspost and they offer a COD method. Basically here is the link check it out: http://auspost.com.au/business/bill-...-delivery.html (http://auspost.com.au/business/bill-payment-cash-on-delivery.html) For mine, this is the only way I will purchase anything from here again. Goods come, inspect & buy, simple as that. What you guys reckon?
0 likes
platuimArchived member
COD isnt realy any safer they could just send you a box with a brick in it and you cant open it before you pay. Sometimes it will be just easier buying it through ebay and using paypal then your covered by paypal protection. Also always get sent stuff with registerd post then you can track your parcel ots only $3 extra to have this option beats my why people dont use it I had look at his feedback he seems legit and maybe there might be a problem on his side but still atleast he should update you with what is going on.
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
Post office said you can check items before paying...... That's what's got me ***ed........his feedback is good. But at least send a text and say I can't post it mate my cat died or somethin
0 likes
ReXXXYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CalaisME [View Post] Post office said you can check items before paying...... That's what's got me ***ed........his feedback is good. But at least send a text and say I can't post it mate my cat died or somethin Im from Lalor aswell, if u got his details I could go around and visit the guy lol
0 likes
oltoumisArchived member
I was ripped off by a guy last year for a calais front! trading on here under S Edmunds.... fkkn sack of shiit! just save the extra cash and buy what you can new. or be patient to find something close enough for you to pick up. too many shifty cunnts out there.
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by oltoumis [View Post] I was ripped off by a guy last year for a calais front! trading on here under S Edmunds.... fkkn sack of shiit! just save the extra cash and buy what you can new. or be patient to find something close enough for you to pick up. too many shifty cunnts out there. True that mate ---------- Post added 21-03-12 at 20:31 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by ReXXXY [View Post] Im from Lalor aswell, if u got his details I could go around and visit the guy lol mate call his number [phone removed], u can have the ecu if you get it... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
87VLSLArchived member
I know what its like. Ive lost money a couple of times on ebay and another forum, the latter being $400. Pay for the goods, they keep the money, and you get nothing. They're b*******s. Has not happened to me for quite a while now thankfully.
0 likes
oltoumisArchived member
nah love my haltech lol I gave the mobile number to nsw police coz the asshole was from up there and they did a huge help of jack shhhit lol 450 down the drain lol wats done is done never again lol your learn from ya mistakes
0 likes
PNPArchived member
keep hearing the same story, people getting fried on here by scum... idea, why don't you just ring the workshops directly, especially for something like a standard ecu, the guys would have a million laying around at the same if not cheaper price. whats this blokes name? lalor aint that big you know Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
C.O.D is shocking for sellers because what happens if the buyer changes his mind and you then have have to pay return postage to get the item back
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
I would be ashamed if I even thought I had dudded someone. Even stuff that isn't my fault I try and fix. The only thing worth anything is your reputation as a decent person.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,462 threads, 181,849 posts and 2,052 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved