Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Nistune ecu chips?

Started by 86whiteb1 · 14 Mar 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

86whiteb1Archived member
Hi, I've had a search and either I'm half retard or just missed it but I cant seem to find much on the nistune ecu chips? My questions are: are they worth it? How tunable are they? What kind of power do they support? Has anyone had one and had any issues? Any help would be great. If this have been covered already, my apologies.
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Some good reading. Page 4 onwards http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...tune+vs&page=4 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=89262&highlight=nistune+vs&page=4)
0 likes
86whiteb1Archived member
Thanks mate, don't know how I misses all that. That answers all my q's. I'm am so getting one now!
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
LINK also do a ecu board that sits inside your existing ecu case. http://www.linkecu.com/products/engi...4-plug-in-ecus (http://www.linkecu.com/products/engine-management-ecus/g4-plug-in-ecus)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,926 threads, 91,185 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved