Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Heat sheild

Started by NZER · 14 Mar 2012 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

NZERArchived member
I'm after a factory VL Royale heat shield that protects the air con pipes that come out of the fire wall and along the rail. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Honestly I would have to say I have never seen one?Are they on a Calais??Becouse I had a one owner 40,000 k one and I am sure it did not have one? Cheers Marty
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Maybe it was a series 2 thing haha
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
The 1 owner Royale on trademe has one? Might be a Royale thing lol... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
My SL wag had one
0 likes
0C1876Archived member
my one has a home made one i think? looks awesome! gotta love the old fellas Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZ VL comArchived member
bined them long ago
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,786 threads, 78,552 posts and 973 images saved from CT

31.5% of indexed threads saved