Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Original Calais/Berlina Stereo Manual

Started by Chiefz · 13 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ChiefzArchived member
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had the orignal stereo manual from a Calais/Berlina model Number MCC-6702 for sale, or if they could scan me a copy and email it to me. I think I might be crasping at straws trying to find one.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,683 threads, 77,645 posts and 961 images saved from CT

31.2% of indexed threads saved