Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Ls1 die grinding manifold??

Started by Yellow_bt · 13 Mar 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Yellow_btArchived member
Any info?or proof of power increse? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?d0hgpk
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Bump --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?t052rx
0 likes
brawlrArchived member
I think it was in street commodores years ago. Was like 2-3kw increase. Hardly worth it.
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Everybit counts, But 2-3kw ?!? It was probs just cold weather on that day that made the extra 2-3 --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ow5zyh
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,944 threads, 91,309 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved