Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Help Putting rb20 alternator in my Calais

Started by ashhroyan · 4 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ashhroyanArchived member
Hey guys so yesterday morning on the way to a funeral my alternator gave up on me somehow drove it home and I went to the wreckers to find a hitachi alternator off a vl there were none all removed the two 33s that were there had they're whole engine removed How ever there was a r32 with a 80amp hitachi alternator so I got it out got home removed the alternator and now putting the rb20 alternator in just want to know what the wirings like do I need to earth the alternator and the hitachi plug are they the same in terms of wiring or do I have to change it over and If so any idea on the wiring diagram ? Thanks for the help in advance
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today111

12,270 threads, 95,615 posts and 1,252 images saved from CT

35.8% of indexed threads saved