Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB forward face plenum and venetians

Started by Scottyv · 3 Mar 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ScottyvArchived member
I want a forward face plenum to suit n rb30, preferably with no air valve crap as I don't need it due to aftermarket ecu and rear venetians 3 peice rear n 2 quarter glass peices, I'm in qld, would drive a little into NSW if I had to [phone removed] my names Scott
0 likes
BT130TArchived member
hey mate i have a forward facing plenum coming up for sale just waiting on my new one to be made is doesnt have the air valve rubbish on it and has flange for xf throttle body pm me if interested
0 likes
ScottyvArchived member
Chasing some venetians guys
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today32

20,476 threads, 241,424 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved