03-03-12, 18:01 GMT+10#1
Just after some oppinions. After having got my vl to somewhere near where i want it (for now) over the last.. 6-7 years. full manual 4spd, 35/40, ecu etc etc etc. I have come to the point where i dont want to keep running it down as a daily driver.
Anyway I have found a 2007 BF xr6t mk 2 ute in good condition 6spd auto 70000kms, $17000.
I want the ute so I can chuck my bike in and go for a ride when ever and also to tow the vl to the strip every so often (400k one way). And something that still has some poke but also a nice reliable comfy daily driver and have the VL for the weekends/cruising.
Oppinions on going for the xr6t or picking up a cheaper ba-bf xl ute for 10-$12000
(will be financing about $12000 for the 6t)
Cheers
Ian
0 likes
