Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VL Calais Interior & Exterior Parts

Started by F I L L I P O · 27 Feb 2012 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

F I L L I P OArchived member
......
0 likes
oltoumisArchived member
Phil would ya sell me the dash cluster??
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Hey mate, are you willing to separate... I am after the upper mould in asteroid silver on the passenger side front corner and also the drivers door chrome strip. Inbox me how much.
0 likes
Old bobArchived member
VL CALAIS Drivers side power window reg/motor ?
0 likes
mr42rArchived member
pm sent
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,547 threads, 75,969 posts and 939 images saved from CT

30.8% of indexed threads saved