Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi all im selling my complete tropical fish tank set up.
will came with
4f tank, stand and lid
air blower
3 stg Canister Filters
heater
good tank light
stones
plants and decorations ect
about 30 fish and 40 baby fish
Everything you need to get started with tropical fish
$800ono
fill free to make an offer just pm me
will swap for 97 pajero bullbar,wench, muddys with wheels or lift kit
[email removed]
0 likes
pm me for any one wont's pic's
needs to go asap so make an offer
will swap for 97 pajero bullbar,wench or muddys
0 likes
Wat about 4x4 tires an wheels
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1jh15y
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_bt
[View Post]
Wat about 4x4 tires an wheels
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1jh15y
what 4x4 wheels u got?
0 likes
31s 32s or 33s? 50%tread
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tgnmny
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_bt
[View Post]
31s 32s or 33s? 50%tread
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tgnmny
31s
0 likes
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=180849390576 (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180849390576)
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.