Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Quick question i am puttin genuine turbo motor and auto into my vl and was thinking of putting a stall converter i now i will be running a t3 with t4 internals with microtech lt10 firstly will a standard auto be ok with a stall and is 3000 stall to big it wont be a daily driver input would be awesome thanks:-)
0 likes
3000 stall should reduce lag to almost zero and be a good size for street, standard auto will not last that long if your making some decent boost. Make sure you install a decent trans cooler as well to prolong life.
0 likes
I got a 3k stall if your looking for one.
0 likes
Man we put a trimatic and a 3500 converter I'm a mates car the engine was stock apart from t3/t4 and cooler and 10psi.... Man what a transformation if I ever do a stocker so to speak that will be my first thing I do as with out a doubt would hold 6000rpm 2nd gear skids with 4 people with the crapco was lucky to spin into 2nd with stock auto and converter
0 likes