Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Fundraising

Started by hsvsmurf · 11 Feb 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

hsvsmurfArchived member
Hey guys & girls, as you may know I have a new toy but now have to pay for it, I am selling my black rb30det powered calais (which everyone must know) for $10k to ct boys it will be more on tm, I also have my spare red calais interior the only thing I think is missing is the centre consile (offers) Also I have a really mint Full bolt in cage for a vl I have been told it cost 3k so Im thinkng 1k for that. I also have a set of slicks on 16'' alloys not sure how to grade condition tho so open to offers. also I have a full set of Koni adjustable suspension with lots of spare springs (offers) AND a set of gauges with warning lights big tacho & large mounting bracket Basicly Im stripping out a racr car to put it on the road so I have lots of goodies Too much stuff to put pictures up so if your keen pm me or call / text me on 027 2500452 & I will send some through.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Fund raising for a worthy project.If you need anything give me a holler. Cheers Marty
0 likes
hsvsmurfArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ss nut [View Post] Fund raising for a worthy project.If you need anything give me a holler. Cheers Marty Thanks man will do, btw found the momo tool in a box of springs SCORE! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by hsvsmurf [View Post] Thanks man will do, btw found the momo tool in a box of springs SCORE! And when you get a chance there are a few other things you should look for. Cheers Marty Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
6bangrArchived member
Got more info on the suspension ?
0 likes
hsvsmurfArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 6bangr [View Post] Got more info on the suspension ? What would you like to know?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,892 threads, 90,729 posts and 1,222 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved