Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi Guys,
Time to clean your sheds out!!!!
I've recently bought myself an R33 5speed manual box and need to hunt for parts like tail shaft to suit, 9.5" flywheel (as mine is auto at the moment), NA manual starter motor, gearbox cross member to suit.... ect ect ect the list goes on.
Will pay good cash for parts, just PM me if you have anything I will need, based in Perth northern suburbs.
My Jatco 4speed auto will be up for grabs after this conversion, open to offers, it has some trouble changing out of first gear at high revs, other than that it works fine !
0 likes
I've got a flywheel and extreme hd
0 likes
Also have a flywheel, and possibly some other parts. May have a pedal box laying around.
0 likes
I have a pedal box and the plate & boot where the gear stick comes through.
0 likes
i also have a shifter suround and the sandwige plate that goes between the bellhousing and the motor
0 likes
that's awesome guys, much appreciated, i'll PM you guys tonight when I get home from work and organize some pickups
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes