Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
any tig welders out there that wana make a quick cash job?
i need a split repaired on an inlet manifold.
the split is down the center of the actual weld about 100mm long.
cbf taking manifold off but can take fuel rail out to make it an easier job.but if manifold has to come off then it has to.
cheers guys need one asap and would rather give some one here a cash job rather then some one else.
0 likes
Where you located dude???
0 likes
salisbury....
i will take it of to get done to i shouldnt be to lazy
0 likes
I can do it for Ya mate if ya like. I'm at Virginia.
0 likes
Sweet how much?
---------- Post added 07-02-12 at 20:49 ----------
Pm me your number and price etc.when i get home in the morning ill take it off and drop of asap
0 likes
Oh can't really tell how much but I would say no more than 50 bucks. My number is [phone removed]. I should be able to do it after work through the week. Just give me a buzz. Cheers
0 likes