Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powerplay

Started by TroyVK · 23 Jan 2012 · 168 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TroyVKArchived member
Anyone entered or just heading up?
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
I'm entered. Got me a Garage too.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I haven't entered yet Was hoping to get a carport but I'd say there all gone I'm keen to do a few laps!
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
really, ill come just to take a picture of your car on the track Troy.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I haven't entered yet But will b paying it in the next couple days Let's hope it doesn't break lol
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
lol
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
entering tomorrow, cant wait. what events people going in?
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
If my tyres arrive I'll b going in the drags otherwise just the cruising Might throw it on the dyno to
0 likes
mighty6Archived member
Ive got a garage, should be sweet, cant wait for powerskids.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Nice goran Might have to give u a run and c how I go against u
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg57_...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg57_ZivQZ0&feature=related) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfV87...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfV87TgYH78&feature=related) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Haha You must have a fetish with fast n furious or have a man crush on Paul walker or vin diesel Are you bringing your car to powerplay?
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Yeah I''l be there, be good to see ur supra in action ---------- Post added 24-01-12 at 21:18 ---------- , sounds like a weapon Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Yeah it's nickname is WMD....
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Details sound good, but the nickname sounds lame.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Does WMD stand for WONT MAKE DEBUT
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Nah it's already debuted It stands for won't meet deadline
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] Nah it's already debuted It stands for won't meet deadline Im surprised you managed to get it shipped back from making its debut at SEMA auto show in time for powerplay.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I've got connections
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
I asked Mr Google....... He said "Weapon of mass destruction"
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,931 threads, 91,225 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved