Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
just wonna gather some opinions of turbo setup combos that are perfect for street vls and can be driven daily and with min 250rwkw
cheers
0 likes
6 boost manifold gt3540 turbo tial 44mm wastegate done!!!! Great street setup
0 likes
standard manifold.
45mm progate
35/40
3inch exhaust
all standard VLT manifolds.
0 likes
Hi-flo T03 with cam, GTR injectors, more boost with standard manifolds is the best street setup for 250rwkw so when Mr Highway Patrol looks at your bay it seems stock.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJB-223
[View Post]
Hi-flo T03 with cam, GTR injectors, more boost with standard manifolds is the best street setup for 250rwkw so when Mr Highway Patrol looks at your bay it seems stock.
which gtr injectors ??
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJB-223
[View Post]
Hi-flo T03 with cam, GTR injectors, more boost with standard manifolds is the best street setup for 250rwkw so when Mr Highway Patrol looks at your bay it seems stock.
Couldnt agree more with that, the best fun I had in my car was aith 230rwkw, same setup as mentioned
0 likes
We're you using an aftermarket computer then jase?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Chaser
[View Post]
Couldnt agree more with that, the best fun I had in my car was aith 230rwkw, same setup as mentioned
Agree, same setup with a T3 high flow, accept I had deka 610cc injectors. Bugger all lag & good for 18-20psi. Also it has a external waste gate.
0 likes
21-01-12, 12:13 GMT+10#10 Standard manifolds, 875cc injectors, 044, gt3540 internal gate, cam, exhaust, cooler and a microtech. looks standard in the engine bay besides intercooler and will easily make the power you want.
0 likes
21-01-12, 15:40 GMT+10#11 gotta hate mr highway patrol!!! that setup sounds tuff for street RJB-223 and when you run gtr injectors what's a good ecu to have with???
cheers
0 likes
22-01-12, 08:18 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]Matty
[View Post]
Torana GTR.
haha
0 likes
22-01-12, 10:22 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by oltoumis
[View Post]
gotta hate mr highway patrol!!! that setup sounds tuff for street RJB-223 and when you run gtr injectors what's a good ecu to have with???
cheers
Depends what your tuner is familiar with, a straight plug-in ECU like a Wolf3d V4 is ideal
0 likes
22-01-12, 10:57 GMT+10#14 The best setup I had was 35/40 .63r STD manifolds, 38mm eBay gate n screamer, 575cc injectors n/a bottom end 3mm head gasket, haltec e6x, o44 n undercar surge tank, malpassi rising rate reg, 3" exhaust n cooler. Made 260rwkw on 16 psi totally n/a motor. There was like no lag n skated from 1st till 4th
0 likes
22-01-12, 11:49 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo11
[View Post]
We're you using an aftermarket computer then jase?
Yeah Matty I did, I was running an old link plug in, the one that sat in the fatory ecu box, it did the job up to 20psi.
Im still running a link now, they have never let me down and do everything I need.
0 likes
24-01-12, 16:22 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Chaser
[View Post]
Yeah Matty I did, I was running an old link plug in, the one that sat in the fatory ecu box, it did the job up to 20psi.
Im still running a link now, they have never let me down and do everything I need.
Cool.. i do remember that setup. That was fun! Do you have anything left from that setup??? Thinking about just opening up the wagon for some fun seeing as though I have a stock toy now!
0 likes