Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Stock VL turbo auto/manual ECU

Started by booney88 · 19 Jan 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

booney88Archived member
Looking for 3TA stock VL Turbo auto/manual ECU somewhere close to the eastern suburbs ASAP. Can anyone help? Cheers
0 likes
mothy87Archived member
I've got a manual what would u pay I'm not sure if I'm going standard or aftermarket
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,862 threads, 137,819 posts and 1,575 images saved from CT

43.4% of indexed threads saved