Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise In march

Started by DNTHA8 · 19 Jan 2012 · 29 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DNTHA8Archived member
Who's entered at powercruise at eastern creek in march ?
0 likes
swifty!Archived member
I might go along but not in my car. Turn doesn't go on until end of march :'(
0 likes
shaun55Archived member
I will be and a few other VL fanatics....
0 likes
1SXCVLArchived member
yep ill be there, if anyone has a garage the want to sell pm me
0 likes
Andy-30LArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by shaun55 [View Post] I will be and a few other VL fanatics.... are we guna see some tyre smoke this time shaun Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mikez88Archived member
How do u enter?
0 likes
DNTHA8Archived member
www.powercruise.com.au (http://www.powercruise.com.au) iv entered the powerskid and cruise
0 likes
DUZ105Archived member
ive entered
0 likes
shaun55Archived member
I guarentee smoke Andy, now that i have driven the car for more than 5min. ---------- Post added 20-01-12 at 17:27 ---------- Anyone doin the full Powercruise thing with camping and all that. I live far away and its a bit annoying to drive back and forth for each day. Would be good to kick back up on the hill with a few beers and watch the burnout comps.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I will be entering but dont know what with yet, hoping to have another vl but if not the ve twin turbo i will be entering, I also have a carport. ---------- Post added 20-01-12 at 18:55 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by 1SXCVL [View Post] yep ill be there, if anyone has a garage the want to sell pm me hey mate you will be pushing siht up hill trying to get a carport as they have a waiting list at powercruise it self if someone pulls out.... Also if you want to get one for next year you would want to book straight away for it now as they where selling when i bought one last year.
0 likes
TicArchived member
I think im going to enter my vlt and will be camping up there all weekend.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by shaun55 [View Post] I guarentee smoke Andy, now that i have driven the car for more than 5min. ---------- Post added 20-01-12 at 17:27 ---------- Anyone doin the full Powercruise thing with camping and all that. I live far away and its a bit annoying to drive back and forth for each day. Would be good to kick back up on the hill with a few beers and watch the burnout comps. yeah a bunch of us are camping there... should be good
0 likes
shaun55Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] yeah a bunch of us are camping there... should be good Yeah mad, i wanna camp and make a weekend out of it. Will get in touch closer to the date and try to all get together etc. Cheers
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
I will be there for sure . Can anyone confirm which day is best to gO ? Last year I went on the Sunday and it was a bit dead
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
yeah sat is the best day, as friday most people work and sunday some people are already over it. ---------- Post added 21-01-12 at 17:14 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by shaun55 [View Post] Yeah mad, i wanna camp and make a weekend out of it. Will get in touch closer to the date and try to all get together etc. Cheers yeah just let me know closer and we can organise it.
0 likes
TKR09SArchived member
Yep,I'll most likely be there
0 likes
IMCRZYArchived member
Might enter if i can get my ecu & injectors sorted by then lol, if not i will just be a spectator
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Theres a few of us coming down from brissy again, cant wait bringing my calais this year Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
IMCRZYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Theres a few of us coming down from brissy again, cant wait bringing my calais this year Sh1t yea id love to see that thing in action Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vl_gigaloArchived member
hows the weather looking??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,574 threads, 87,842 posts and 1,163 images saved from CT

33.8% of indexed threads saved