18-01-12, 19:15 GMT+10#1
FS- VL- R33 skyline gearbox and a Ogura ORC twin plate clutch which is now in a vl turbo. Complete manual conversion tailshaft, clutch cylinder,
the gearbox was in the car when i bought it two years ago. Since then the car has gone through a massive tranformation. i have hardly used the car and probably done a max of 3000kms in it. I don't know how long or how many kms previous owner did with it. There are no problems with the gearbox what so ever and it also has a short throw shifter installed.
The twin plate clutch i recently bought 2nd hand of my mechanic. As I plan to drag this car the manual just won't get the times I need. I will look at swapping this setup for a auto setup. let me know what you have if you would like to go down that path. The twin plate clutch is an Ogura ORC 559 Series and still has plenty of meat left on it. Selling due to fund for the auto, also included in auction will be clutch pedal set up and everything you need to install this box and clutch into a VL Commodore. This set up will stay in car until sold so you can try before you buy. Set up will not disappoint. Setup is good for over 400rwkw. The clutch alone is worth $2500. I want $2250 for the whole setup. Please contact on [phone removed] if any questions cheers
0 likes
