Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Best Subwoofer/Cruising/Bass Songs

Started by Acqeel · 15 Jan 2012 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AcqeelArchived member
Hey guys, What are some good Subwoofer/Bass songs that people are listening to? Post up any good song that you know that attracts attention, even if it be new or old. Just thought I would add more of a variety of songs to my collection, so post up any nice music that comes to mind. Cheers, Acqeel Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
If you want songs with heavy bass listen to dubstep or anything by Eazy E (plenty of other artists/songs with big bass)
0 likes
AcqeelArchived member
I'm not a fan of dubstep. I think it's too overdone. But I like Eazy E since I've listened to alot of his music already. Thanks anyway .
0 likes
AcqeelArchived member
Not getting much replies Screw the bass music idea. I already found an older thread that had a lot of the music I wanted. But I still only have very few cruise/"showoff" songs in my collection. Will appreciate more replies. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FLY-03LArchived member
heres a few of my fav cruising songs (rap etc) Beautiful - Snoop Dogg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FE194VN6c4&ob=av2e Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0&ob=av3e It Wasnt Me - Shaggy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is Jagged Edge ft. Run DMC- Let's Get Married http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***Tn__YCnc M.I.A. - Paper Planes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y&ob=av3e Ludacris - Pimpin All Over The World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9ijBrEwt4 Jermaine Dupri;Ludacris - Welcome To Atlanta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5W73HaVQBg&ob=av3e plus 100s more. theyre a few that everyone knows are top songs, gets people going
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Knife party - Internet friends Dilated peoples - worst comes to worst Dead prez - hip hop Darren styles - lost the plot Busta rhymes - break ya neck DMX - we right here Ludacris - move bitch T pain and bust rhymes - coke dope crack smack remix Some good ones of the top if my head
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
If your after bass, E-40!!!! enough said Albums Revenue Retrievin-Day Shift Revenue Retrievin-Night Shift Revenue Retrievin' Overtime Shift Revenue Retrievin' Graveyard Shift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzVlb...=results_video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzVlbZAKTp4&feature=BFa&list=PL52596F982FC836E5&lf=results_video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losrO...video&index=10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losrOtsKK4w&feature=BFa&list=PL52596F982FC836E5&lf=results_video&index=10) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmIn...596F982FC836E5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmInl_rVlc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL52596F982FC836E5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUrRj...=results_video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUrRjLryOp4&feature=BFa&list=PL52596F982FC836E5&lf=results_video) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
silvr vpArchived member
dude if you want some hard hitting bass Hood stomped out- Clyde Carson Let my beat pound- T.I
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
Anything by Evil Pimp or Tech N9ne. If you want a song that is pretty much just heavy bass listen to "Vampire Gang - Soulja Boy" (im not really a fan of the song, but if u wanna shake a car to pieces this is the song to do it with)
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
I have been told by heaps of people that rockford fosgate is awesome audio
0 likes
Andy-30LArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by FLY-03L [View Post] heres a few of my fav cruising songs (rap etc) Beautiful - Snoop Dogg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FE194VN6c4&ob=av2e Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0&ob=av3e It Wasnt Me - Shaggy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is Jagged Edge ft. Run DMC- Let's Get Married http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***Tn__YCnc M.I.A. - Paper Planes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y&ob=av3e Ludacris - Pimpin All Over The World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9ijBrEwt4 Jermaine Dupri;Ludacris - Welcome To Atlanta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5W73HaVQBg&ob=av3e plus 100s more. theyre a few that everyone knows are top songs, gets people going hahah best set jazza! reminds me of being a p plater an cranking the sh!t out of my old vl an acting like a tru champ Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AcqeelArchived member
@trkdup: LOL , obviously you haven't read the question. I'm looking for good music, not audio systems. But if I were to purchase a new system, it would definetely have to be a Fosgate.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Download anything by the kottonmouth kings! -we ridin' -endless highway -stoned silly -where's the weed at Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PSI-EFIArchived member
no class u ****s. lol.. go itunes and get the wahwah and tfu podcasts.. get some orkestrated going, dont have to change songs for 1-2 hours..lots of different dj's there with good ****, adam bartas, slice and dice etc.. also get **** from 9190.. if your not into that **** and more rap i thrash lil boosie, big lokote and mr shadow allot..narkotic is good too, the chick.. apart from that hardstyle.. theres an old thread were lots of **** was posted u can sus http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=226966 http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=36871 http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=148258
0 likes
ashhroyanArchived member
a nice old school song with hard pounding bass glasses malone and snoop dogg - east sidin
0 likes
W/MX VLArchived member
cypress hill - lowrider Dr dre - still D.R.E Dead Prez - Hip Hop The Game - Lets ride Ludacris - Act A Fool
0 likes
PSI-EFIArchived member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFI8lyPfZKU this ones blown a couple of subs lol.. happy days
0 likes
AcqeelArchived member
I checked out a lot of the songs mentioned. I love the rhythm of the Old Skool beats. TFU songs play well on the subs with like the best bass drops I've ever heard. If anything else worth of mentioning comes to mind, let me know.
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Downloaded a good album with heaps of Bass E-40 The Block Brochure - Welcome to Soil 1, 2 & 3 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
youse a hoe - ludacris... kellah song..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved