Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wrecking Vl calais and vl sl manual

Started by Catch22 · 8 Jan 2012 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Catch22Archived member
I have a Vl calais s2 dark blue,grey trim,rb30,auto non turbo model, all panel's are mint,front's mint,interior is very good,good motor and trans heaps of good parts. Also have a vl sl rb30,5 speed manual non turbo,good motor and box, blue belina interior,gold duco heaps of good parts. I am located in melbourne(altona), can send parts out if needed I have tried to sell car's complete but it's hard to get the money i want so i have decided to wreck. Contact details [phone removed] Vince best to call as I am not here much.
0 likes
jakehekeArchived member
got the rear springs?
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Manual surround and boot posted pm me a price thanks
0 likes
AnfyzArchived member
would you part the auto shifter? I hate s1 shifters their too long...
0 likes
RH9GTRArchived member
Front and rear top bumper bar molds and side skirts???????? Pm me pice Thanx
0 likes
Richo11Archived member
Do you have the stock Radio?
0 likes
vr clubbyArchived member
how much for all the manual stuff to convert from auto??
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
after grey series 2 airvent surrounds both sides (passenger and driver) please send a price inc. postage to 3152 melb may also be interested in some map pockets any colour. vl ones
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
Damnit mitch get ur own vents. Ive been trying to find some for mine for ages
0 likes
paulyyArchived member
Need full boot carpet gray
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
lol @ jason. noone knows wtf yiou are talking about then tries to tell you they are just painted. u after 1 or 2? i have one need 2 so if 1 of yours is broken willing to offload one of mine to reduce the competition Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
Mine are both cracked where u screw them in from underneath. Yeh they say u can paint normal black ones but good luck finding a similar color. Im in Qld atm but ill have a look at mine wen i get bak and double check but i know one is ****ed.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
yeah same deal. paint it all or don't paint anything in my eyes. any news on availability catch 22?
0 likes
Catch22Archived member
I am still away, I have a couole of vents as spare too, will check on the 23rd, also I have all the parts from the request above too.
0 likes
ReformedArchived member
Hey mate im chasing s2 rear headrest brackets and pins if available?
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
im after a roller with nice paint? can you help me out? cheers
0 likes
ben1Archived member
Hay mate has the sl got AC? If it doesnt I was after the plastic peice that goes where a AC unit is meant to be Thanks
0 likes
Mad87VLArchived member
Hey, do you still have the Calais S2 door trims? Plz msg me
0 likes
Catch22Archived member
I have all as list above pm me back as I am dismantling the car's
0 likes
candivlArchived member
hey do you still have the front bumper? pm me please
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,643 threads, 77,210 posts and 953 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved