Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

melbourne street utes australia day eve cruise!

Started by 1slovl · 6 Jan 2012 · 21 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

1slovlArchived member
melbourne street utes is hosting an austalia day eve cruise. its open to all makes and models. a link to the details will follow soon but if you want to check out the club and details now,jump on facebook and look for "melbourne street utes".
0 likes
Xav'zArchived member
Top work. Cheers for putting that up Ben.
0 likes
Xav'zArchived member
Date: 25 January, 20:30-23:30 Details: Australia Day Eve Cruise! Starting at Lambeck drive, Tullamarine ( first driveway on the left ). at 8:30. Departing at 9:30. Heading to the South Eastern suburbs. Maps will be handed out at the first meet point. All makes welcome. Invite your friends. MSU does NOT tolerate 'hooning' or any illegal driving. Copied from the Facebook page.
0 likes
spewbt1Archived member
is this still going ahead? anyone going?
0 likes
hamezArchived member
i will be heading along to this
0 likes
PaulieeeeArchived member
Wouldnt mind having a look if someone can put up a time and location for the S.E Subs meet.
0 likes
spewbt1Archived member
12.30 monash uni last meet point apparently
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
any pics of the cruise ?????????????????????????????
0 likes
Xav'zArchived member
Was a really good turn out. Would have been good I some vls turned up. One did at monash at the end. Pics are up on the Melbourne Street Utes page. I dunno how to upload them from an iPhone but I'll get some up here I ppl want. ---------- Post added 26-01-12 at 14:14 ---------- ---------- Post added 26-01-12 at 14:37 ---------- ---------- Post added 26-01-12 at 14:39 ---------- Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
I went in my ute, was good turn out. I didn't see any VL's though.
0 likes
Xav'zArchived member
Oh really what ute mate? Come for the whole thing or??
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
VY SS, was there from the start but didn't go to Monash. Only a couple of pics I found of mine. On the left. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ATUFF 6 [View Post] I went in my ute, was good turn out. I didn't see any VL's though. No VL utes? They're so common too!
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] No VL utes? They're so common too! There's no need to be a smart ass.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Have a laugh chief, it was a jokeeee.
0 likes
Xav'zArchived member
Lols a vl ute would be funny to see. Atuff6 I love ya plates on ya ute.
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Xav'z [View Post] Atuff6 I love ya plates on ya ute. Cheers mate.
0 likes
PaulieeeeArchived member
Not very common and not factory but they're around. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
I've seen a couple but they just dont look right. Would be cool to make a walkie-maloo VL haha.
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
PROGMH: I took it as you were having a go at me which is why I piped up. No hard feeling mate.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved