Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I have a set of Brembo 4 spot front callipers and 365mm slotted discs all like new and the pads show that they have only done no more than maybe 1000klms, THESE ARE OFF A CHRYSLER SRT, I no longer need to use these on my project so I am looking for $1600 ono I can sms pics [phone removed]
0 likes
FOR SALE DUE TO SOMEONE WATING MY TIME [quote=3ltrturbo;2873790]i have a set of brembo 4 spot front callipers and 365mm slotted discs all like new and the pads show that they have only done no more than maybe 1000klms THESE ARE OFF A CHRYSLER SRT, i no longer need to use these on my project so i am looking for $1600 ono i can sms pics [phone removed]
0 likes
Bump due to timewaster- may swap
0 likes