Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Brand spanker in box and has not been opened
$650 Ono
Pick up only
Tas [phone removed]
0 likes
you do know there $599 new from gktech ?
0 likes
Postage and handling with insurance is $50 and they are now obsolete
0 likes
Is it one from the last batch made?
0 likes
LOL so what if their obsolete, I just bought a kit for $299, should I sell it for $800 cos it's only a month old?
0 likes
If you can get that then your cheering.
All I've experienced on this website is people that think their cars are the beez knees and want everything for nothing, and , on top of that give me cheek because they are behind a keyboard!!!!
If your going to bignote your buy, do it somewhere else.
Really sick of this website all it's done is make my blood boil!!!!
Not having a shot at you * LOACH *
Manual setup is no longer for sale
Cooler kit is no longer for sale
F#*K OFF!!!!!!!
Send your complaints to the complaints department
[email removed]
0 likes
haha girl. time of the month or what
0 likes
I agree with you kp clear if your not interested in buying something dont coment
0 likes
06-01-12, 10:03 GMT+10#10 Wkd_vl i think you need to say sorry. u hurt his feelings! Now both of yous make out and run along like good little kiddys
0 likes
09-02-12, 14:43 GMT+10#11 300 dollars Ono some one come pick it up using different kit
0 likes
09-02-12, 15:34 GMT+10#12 Is it still for sale crest
0 likes
09-02-12, 16:21 GMT+10#13 Crestos Your HekTik Reeee. lol i got ya back bro.
0 likes
09-02-12, 19:01 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by MRHELE
[View Post]
Crestos Your HekTik Reeee. lol i got ya back bro.
Sold to me
0 likes
10-02-12, 04:20 GMT+10#15 I agree with kp i have a brand new g-teck kit aswell, one of the good kits If anyone wants it they can have it for $650
0 likes
10-02-12, 06:44 GMT+10#16 Ahahahahahaha I swear this is a mad laugh...
Sorry kit iz McSold
If youz want the kit $500
Crestos snadlah what's ya snaggytay
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.