Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 10,000
Open to Swap? Maybe
State VIC
Short Description for title? 1988 VL Turbo BT1
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? YTM204
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed]
Description Hey guys, just putting up my white 1988 VL Turbo BT1 from NSW.
A very clean car which has registration until May.
Standard kick up exhaust
FE2 Suspension
Standard interior with map pockets + Handheld CB Radio
Only modifications are a pioneer head unit and front and rear speakers, no holes cut.
NEEDS TO SELL! Name your price and I might just meet it!
Price drop to $7,500!
Phone: [phone removed]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Bump, would like to sell soon, test drove my next car and would like to purchase.
---------- Post added 14-01-12 at 23:03 ----------
Also seeing as it's been happening the last few days, don't call me if you have no idea about VLs and don't call me if you have zero interest in purchasing it what so ever. I'm happy to tell you about the car and its history but I'm not interested if you're just going to be a smart arse.
0 likes
Gotta go this WEEK! Give me a call or send a text to arrange an inspection! Send me a crazy offer I don't care it has to go as I've found my new car!
0 likes
Price drop: now $9,000 with reg.
0 likes
Bump, would like to sell soon! Please don't call on private number.
0 likes
Bump, would like to shift this soon as I have found my new car. Open to offers!
$7,500 with reg, no rwc, no cooler and current 3" exhaust.
0 likes
No thanks matey not interested in swaps, need the cash for next car.
0 likes
New pics uploaded, would like to sell as soon as possible so give me a call/text and come inspect, $7,500 with reg!
0 likes
Bump would like to see this gone this week, don't be afraid to make an offer but NO I will not take 5k. Had a couple of people make offers but nobodies come up with the cash.
0 likes
14-02-12, 18:08 GMT+10#12 BUMP, had a few offers and inspections this week but nothing solid, give me a call.
0 likes
18-02-12, 18:46 GMT+10#13 Bump, open to offers, no swaps please.
0 likes
24-02-12, 12:14 GMT+10#15 $7,500 with Rego and RWC!
0 likes
28-02-12, 10:53 GMT+10#16 Bump, considering all offers.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.