Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: 10 sec VL Turbo Parts (Forged Motor, R33 Box, Turbo Setup etc.)

Started by F I L L I P O · 30 Dec 2011 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

F I L L I P OArchived member
.....
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Are you willing to strap the motor to a pallet if I organize shipping?
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
Im interested in the Cooler+pipes, as grunt asked will you freight it? cheers
0 likes
88tboArchived member
is the starter motor off an N/A? If so will you seperate and how much? Thanks
0 likes
[FLY-BYE]Archived member
does the gearbox setup come with tailshaft?
0 likes
dvs_wgnArchived member
pm sent mate
0 likes
SL1987Archived member
what type of radiator and thermo is that? or are they just ebay ones?
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by F I L L I P O [View Post] Most of this is sold. What is listed above is still for sale. Really appreciate dealing with the genuine guys on here. ---------- Post added 23-01-12 at 21:58 ---------- Also, after having a chronic number of people wasting my time with the gearbox, I'm willing to separate the package if anyone's interested in the clutch etc. Hey Phil, If you sold the clutch i'd be interested in taking the rest off your hands! Shipping might be a bitch though might need to strap the box to a pallet
0 likes
bt1-2nvArchived member
Is the gear box a straight bolt on for an rb30?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,522 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved