Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
- Genuine A8 Engine $1,100 (Sump to rocker cover)
Pics available upon request. I work A LOT so please PM and I will get back to you at night time.
Shaun
[phone removed]
[email removed]
0 likes
whats the condition of the clutch ?
0 likes
Hey Shaun
What condition is the engine in?
Cheers Shaun
0 likes
pls pm him guys as he requests and he'll get back to you, don't post questions on here
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl
[View Post]
whats the condition of the clutch ?
very good. I would say at least 70-80% left
---------- Post added 09-01-12 at 22:20 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nackerz
[View Post]
Hey Shaun
What condition is the engine in?
Cheers Shaun
Engine is fine. I think it has about 250,000klms. Never missed a beat in the 7 years I have owned the car
---------- Post added 09-01-12 at 22:21 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880
[View Post]
pls pm him guys as he requests and he'll get back to you, don't post questions on here
Thanks. PM's or txt messages better but I will still check this from time to time but not regularly
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiTurbo6
[View Post]
What's the cheapest price for the A/C Compressor & K & N Filter? Are you still located in Narre Warren? Do you come down to Melbourne often?
Cheers
What's your highest offer?
Yes I still live in narre warren
0 likes
Before I say yes what condition is the filter and A/C Compressor in? Was the compressor working when you took it off the car? Is it leaking dye?
Cheers
how about you just pick up the phone and call him ? (or text or email him), 4 posts so far is a bit ridiculous and unnecessary-aus
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiTurbo6
[View Post]
Before I say yes what condition is the filter and A/C Compressor in? Was the compressor working when you took it off the car? Is it leaking dye?
Cheers
how about you just pick up the phone and call him ? (or text or email him), 4 posts so far is a bit ridiculous and unnecessary-aus
Filter is excellent condition. A/C fine but not tested for leaks
0 likes
08-03-12, 20:49 GMT+10#14 Bump, engine back on the market. No payment or pick up from original buyer.
0 likes
04-04-12, 22:25 GMT+10#16 bump, price reduction. Engine just taking up space. Genuine A8 Turbo Motor!!!
0 likes
09-04-12, 22:24 GMT+10#17 whats the best price on motor and wat condition is it in [phone removed]
0 likes
20-04-12, 23:09 GMT+10#18 Bump
---------- Post added 21-04-12 at 00:22 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSone
[View Post]
whats the best price on motor and wat condition is it in [phone removed]
Great condition, was in my car running with no dramas. best price for me is $1,100 as listed
0 likes
25-04-12, 18:19 GMT+10#19 All sold. Please close thread
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.