Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hey guys, just letting you all know PROVLT is up for sale on ebay at $15,000 no plates. I reckon thats cheap for a car like that, has all the goods. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-Turbo-...em4ab21 ff7d8 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-Turbo-PROVLT-10-1-sec-420rwkw-/320816019416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ab21ff7d8)
0 likes
yeah i agree very cheap for a super nice car. shouldn't have any problems selling for that price.
0 likes
that's his starting price not necessarily what he'll sell at
you'll notice he posted that he can remove it at any time blah blah blah
if you really think it's cheap bid on it at $15K before his mates do
0 likes
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=247622
Here you go ladies, knock yourselves out. Pretty good car for the money I think, I know what gone into it and how good some of its driveline is.
0 likes
Why couldnt this happen 18 months ago when I was looking for something like this before I started My build?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
it always happens my friend
0 likes
Is definently for sale guys... As said 15k is the starting price... But hey if anyone is generally interested come have a look and shoot us an offer!
0 likes
Cant give up now man so close 2 that 9. Gl with sale
0 likes
22-12-11, 22:16 GMT+10#10 hey i know you have a half cage but any interior pics or boot pics
cheers
tom
0 likes
23-12-11, 04:01 GMT+10#11 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes