Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

good stereo for my ute?

Started by 7FOUR7 · 18 Dec 2011 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

7FOUR7Archived member
G'day fellas, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to car audio so I'm after some advice on these things. Would I get a decent amount of bass from two of these in my ute? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FUSION-CP...item3a6ce8c5de http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOUNDSTRE...item3a6d288944 ?? Or would I be better off with 1x typical 12" behind one of the seats? Also which would be better out of those two 8", the fusion 600W or the soundstream 400W? I know the soundstream is 200W less but I'm led to believe it's a much better brand. I would be running these from the stock headunit with the stock speakers for now, sweet? Also, would these soundstream 6.5s be better in the doors than my stock speakers or should I go something better? Ifso, what would you reccomend from the soundstream range? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOUNDSTRE...item2c5b160cfd Same goes for these soundstream head units, either of them any good? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOUNDSTRE...item519c51e7d1 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOUNDSTRE...item2c618275eb Cheers for any advice lads. Brad ---------- Post added 18-12-11 at 08:32 ---------- or would just one of these BOSS 10" 1500w be better? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOSS-BASS...#ht_5109wt_902 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOSS-BASS1500-10-LOW-PROFILE-Car-Amplified-Subwoofer-/130546324517?_trksid=p4012.m8&_trkparms=algo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4962677990949520101#ht_5109wt_902)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,904 threads, 90,928 posts and 1,225 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved