Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $7500
Open to Swap? Maybe
State VIC
Short Description for title? VL Calais Everglade manual turbo
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? YMQ 758
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description VL calais Turbo S1 86 converted to manual and turbo
price includes wheels 20x 8.5 225/30/20 and dvd player
the body is immaculate NO RUST anywhere
turbo was rebuilt before i got it have reciept
one rear window doesnt work due to not having a switch for it
it has front bucket seats from recaro similiar to brock scheel seats
no ac and cruise control i have them just not on the car (instorage)
intercooler and pipping available saas boost guage warlock alarm
interior is neat and tidy there is some leather seats aswell to go with the car
im sure there is something i have missed
i am interested in swaps
statesmans
vn ss
vl/vk calais v8
NO **** BOXES
This VL is immaculate for more info please call [phone removed]
0 likes
for all swap offers pls post only the link to your f/s thread plus mention if straight swap or cash and which way
be prepared to be flooded with statesman offers btw
0 likes
Please put thread back to for sale section
And not in the Vl turbo section if I wanted it in the turbo section I would have placed it there in the first place
As for swap I am open to swaps but for those wanting to buy it there is a cash price
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss181
[View Post]
Please put thread back to for sale section
And not in the Vl turbo section if I wanted it in the turbo section I would have placed it there in the first place
As for swap I am open to swaps but for those wanting to buy it there is a cash price
?
1. It's a VL Turbo and
2. it's for sale
so it belongs in the "For sale and wanted VL Turbo's" section NOT in the cars and bikes section
0 likes
Fine I'll remove the turbo setup and sell it as an NA with turbo conversion
Thanks in advance
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.