Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Creating a new system.

Started by Borci88 · 5 Dec 2011 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Borci88Archived member
Hey guys currently trying to setup a new system. My old system in my old VL was an alpine single din headunit with Clarion 6x9s and Clarion 4" up front. I want to spend a little bit more this time around and go for something a bit better (this is in a VL). I want to spend around $150 for rear speakers and maybe similiar for front 4". Otherwise mix and match with a budget for 4 speakers for around $3-400 dollars. I would also like to get a flip out DVD headunit something along the Alpine or Pioner range but am not sure what to go with here either, I previously had a double din Kenwood unit in my old skyline and it was less than satisfactory. Any suggestions welcome! Cheers! Borci88.
0 likes
Borci88Archived member
All good, ended up getting a complete Soundstream setup off www.soundmaster.com.au (http://www.soundmaster.com.au) and all I can say is wow.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,073 threads, 195,282 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.8% of indexed threads saved