Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
There are two Front Bumpers on Rarespares what is the difference between the both becuase one is $50 and the other is $200.
https://www.rarespares.net.au/raresp...oduct=92024106 (https://www.rarespares.net.au/rarespares/ProductPage.aspx?product=92024106)
https://www.rarespares.net.au/raresp...oduct=IVL1520N (https://www.rarespares.net.au/rarespares/ProductPage.aspx?product=IVL1520N)
0 likes
more expensive one is orig: the one with the 9xxxxxxxx part #
the other is aftermarket
0 likes
what are the differences between the original and the replica. Thanks
0 likes
Probably slight fitment differences, different materials, not an original bumper.
0 likes
The replica bars are all good. Once painted I doubt anyone could tell the difference between OEM and replica. The only 'issue' I had was when fitting the bumper to the reo bar. A couple of the reo holes didn't line up perfectly with the bumper holes. Fixed with a little drilling. Too easy.
0 likes
I've never had any problems with aftermarket Bumper moulds, however, all aftermarket bumpers always cracked with time.
Just bad luck I guess.
0 likes