Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

MS1 Auto to R33 Manual Conversion HELP

Started by Diver Dan · 2 Dec 2011 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Diver DanArchived member
Hi all, Looking through the forums and I can't find anything about converting from MS1 Auto to R33 Manual ??? Any help or direction would be awesome. I'm going to bite the bullet and just buy a brand new R33 box from Nissan ($2800). I found one thread and it was more confusing than anything (no one can agree on what fits), basically I would like a definitive list of parts I will need to convert my VLCT to a manual. MS1 Auto box is about to go bang Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,547 threads, 75,969 posts and 938 images saved from CT

30.8% of indexed threads saved