Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Bought a 5L

Started by Stoives · 1 Dec 2011 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

StoivesArchived member
Hey guys whars up, I just bought a 5L berlina 88 model, interior is smick, body is ok pretty much standard. If anyone has any bumpers for sale or any random **** I might be interested I'm in palmo.
0 likes
Andy-30LArchived member
yeh stoooiven how r ya moit, ya winnin? LOL
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,892 threads, 90,729 posts and 1,222 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved