Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Anyone selling a black wh?

Started by zac320 · 27 Nov 2011 · 17 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

zac320Archived member
Hey guys just done a 4 hr trip to look at a car ablack super6 wh statesman, its listed on eBay actually, anyway I asked him before I left there's no dodgey **** with it and he assured me no, so I head up there he meets me somewhere and within 5 mins I find that's it's been in a crash and hes covering it up, the left quarter has been hit and the seam was split between the strut and the rest of the vehicle, and underneath the wheel arch it's all cracked along the where it meets the chassis, so people beware Now does anyone know of any clean examples that are for sale? I have a max of 10g and I want a black super6 Cheers
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
why not a gen3? im guessing your not on your p's if you want a super 6
0 likes
zac320Archived member
I dnt have my licence mate, but I dnt intend on driving it, currently my brother and mother are my scheufer drivers, they are on there fulls but you are right when I get my licence back I will drive it. Btw I lost my licence DUI in a hilux, I'm no hoon.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
statesmans are the worst car you could possibly choose in terms of depreciation have you noticed how much trouble people on here have selling them? they also 'date' appearance wise very quickly, the luxury of them is already old looking luxury
0 likes
zac320Archived member
Yeah I actually have noticed that mate, the depreciation, but I really like them, but I can't think of any car that I want around the 10g max! range
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by zac320 [View Post] Btw I lost my licence DUI in a hilux, I'm no hoon. Thanks god youre not a hoon, only a drink driver! Phew!
0 likes
zac320Archived member
Trust me mate I dnt need a lecture, learnt my lesson, i was justifying my excuse, but moreso I'm letting people know about the black wh in the northern suburbs, so knowone buys a rightoff mate
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
vx calais leather sunroof gen3 you will get a decent one for 10g Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
oh.mickyArchived member
i got a wh black just a 6 pretty tidy stezza dark windows you can have for 10k with reg [phone removed]
0 likes
zac320Archived member
nar im putting a deposit on one today, all black, super6, black leather, sunroof reg till Jan, real clean and only 10700
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
i have a mate with a super 6 wh caprice black / grey leather. 2nd owner. 20"s + 16"s, with original books, legally lowered all round owner was looking for 15g rwc reg but he might lower it for a quick sale as is. selling due to buying a motorbike + a dirty old xd ute as a daily. ---------- Post added 06-12-11 at 22:37 ---------- is this the one you inspected?? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-St...t_600 wt_1270 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-Statesman-2001-WH-V6-supercharged-/300632612023?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item45ff199cb7#ht_600wt_1270)
0 likes
oh.mickyArchived member
i want the car to go to a loving home but ill post a photo of me leaning on it great way to sell lol
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by zac320 [View Post] nar im putting a deposit on one today, all black, super6, black leather, sunroof reg till Jan, real clean and only 10700 you're paying way too much esp in this financial climate, they can't give this type of car away
0 likes
zac320Archived member
Yes people i did mean that car
0 likes
aus880Archived member
pics of your 'bargain'
0 likes
zac320Archived member
Mate i never said i got a bargain? I was just going back to work in a few days and wanted one before i went away again, it was the best and cheapest black super6 at the time, 10700 isnt to bad, i got work colleagues with bigger drug debts lol
0 likes
oh.mickyArchived member
super6 motors are rubbish id go a 6 or a 8
0 likes
zac320Archived member
lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,335 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved