Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Street Commodores Annual Christmas Cruise

Started by Mr_VL · 21 Nov 2011 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Mr_VLArchived member
Noticed on the Street Commodores Forum they are having their Christmas cruise again this year, pretty sure I have seen pics of last years one in the magazine. Any VLs on here going?? I was thinking of taking one of mine out. Details Date - Sunday 11 December 2011 Time - Meet at 930am Leave - 10am Meet - Silverwater Boat Ramp Destination - Woronora Dam off Princes HWY just past Heathcote
0 likes
MISS_VT99Archived member
Thanks MR VL for putting this cruise up for me...... I need to know numbers of who is coming to this cruise as I will be doing a BBQ for $2... Drinks are BYO..... Either comment on here or SC or the facebook event page as I need to know approx numbers to cater for the BBQ.... Hope to see some of the VL's out
0 likes
MISS_VT99Archived member
Cruise is on tomorrow people... See you all at Silverwater Boat Ramp....
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,061 threads, 195,052 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.8% of indexed threads saved