Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount 7000
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? vl calais
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Unsure
Transmission? MANUAL
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? 043688146
Description hi there just looking for a very clean vl calais looking for a manual one but dont mind if its auto must be clean
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Have a 87good calais turbo. Not genuine but has a8 motor r33 box and vlt diff let me know if your interested
0 likes
I've got a maroon over silver series 2 Vl calais, body is immaculate and interior is like new still, car still has all the original chrome strips on the bumpers, I'd want 5g for it, MSG me on [phone removed] if interested n I'll send u some pics
0 likes
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=247086
this is mine pm me and can work out a price if your interested.
0 likes
Check my thread and pm me if interested. I want a bit more than 7k tho...
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.