Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

VL V8 upper radiator hose fits?

Started by gre0005 · 13 Nov 2011 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

gre0005Archived member
I don't want to use the one I have which is for a VL cause it has a big hump in it to clear the A/C which I don't have no more, and the problem I am having is that cause its the highest point in the cooling system it is catching air locks. I have been to Autobarn and they said they don't make one for no A/C so i tryed a VB one but to short, should I just go a universal one? Cheers
0 likes
PSI_ETAArchived member
Hi Mate Try Motor Sport Connections in Sydney here is there web site they might help mate www.motorsportconnections.com.au (http://www.motorsportconnections.com.au) they do all hose's and fittings hope this helps you out mate.
0 likes
BoyracerArchived member
Would a VN one fit?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,278 threads, 214,092 posts and 2,336 images saved from CT

56.3% of indexed threads saved