03-11-11, 17:13 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 3150
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? 1996 VS series 2 Commodore Station
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? PXP196
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for sale is my mates 1996 VS series 2 Commodore Station Wagon. The car is very clean, it has a strong engine, the transmission is good, interior is clean( has 2 cigarette burns on the front seat), has its usual scuff marks here and there, with a few stone chips at the front and a few scraps at the rear, which is expected blemishes for a 15y/o car. I purchased the vehicle from a young family man who owned it for 6 years, roughly 12 months ago for the sole purpose of using the wagon for storing tools and equipment for work. Through this time, I was fanatical on making the wagon A1.
I have updated/changed mechanically; new: calipers, discs, break pads, starter motor, exhaust.
I have also updated interior; Sony EX speakers all round, Sony head unit, wiring if potential buy wants sub and amp.
The vehicle has 12 months rego, and I can provide a RWC at purchases cost.
OPEN TO OFFERS = $3150 ONO
0 likes
