Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

5ltr vs needs your help

Started by vklais · 26 Oct 2011 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vklaisArchived member
Hey there I need ya help, I have a 5ltr vs stato that I got water in my tank the other day which made it run like ****, popping farting and stuff, now its getting fuel into the sump and out the exhaust, its like it still runs on 6cylinders, ive changed the fuel, oil, injecters, fuel rail, fuel reg, plugs, computer, im all out of ideas. Has this happened to any one else if so how did you fix it.
0 likes
InjectionArchived member
you may need to remove and drain the tank to get the water out.
0 likes
vklaisArchived member
I did drain it and put new juice in it mate
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,755 threads, 168,047 posts and 1,897 images saved from CT

48.9% of indexed threads saved