Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Nissan Skyline 4 spot caliper conversion kits. Ideal for street and track.

Started by vhr32 · 25 Oct 2011 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vhr32Archived member
I have a few bracket kits here ready to go! Need them gone because there is stuff I want to buy for my car! Kit 1 suits VT 296x28mm discs, conversion hubs and R32 GTSt calipers: Kit 2 suits VN 327x28mm discs and R33 GTSt calipers: Kits have everything you need to bolt them on, detailed instructions and uses 1" master cylinder and standard brake hoses but i'd recommend buying new braided hoses. **Slight caliper mods needed for R33 calipers to fit over 327mm discs** Coming soon: Big brakes to fit under 15" front runners! 296x28mm discs and a brand new four spot caliper... I have a Nissan four spot brake kit for sale: Brand new 327x28mm VT DBA4000 slotted discs (DBA4046BSL & SR) $600 fully reco'd & modified R33 calipers $450 mounting kit $280 freight $70? ----------------- $1400 Sell for $1200 delivered!! These need VT conversion hubs and use Commodore brake hoses and 1" master cylinder. Matt [phone removed] m.larner at internode.on.net Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
One 296/R32 kit left and three 327/R33 kits.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
any mazda kits sitting around? i'm in need of one but was going to wait until i had disposable. however if its just sitting around.... i will be in contact eventually anyway matt haha
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
i'd be interested in the 15inch front runner brakes!
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIroller [View Post] any mazda kits sitting around? i'm in need of one but was going to wait until i had disposable. however if its just sitting around.... i will be in contact eventually anyway matt haha No, I only do the Mazda ones when people want them :) I've got some Mazda calipers too if you need some.
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
so do the kits include everything or just the stuff to bolt the calipers on?
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Just the brackets and all the bolts. You can buy calipers along with reco kits pretty cheap on ebay
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
i've got the calipers, rebuilt em and having a mate make up custom braided hoses (vl one end rx7 the other) cheers though!!
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
Bump
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
Brake kits still for sale I have a couple of bracket kits left too.
0 likes
vlliciousArchived member
With the rx7 kits, they made to order? How much for the bracket kits?
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
I can still make up the RX7 ones, $280 posted. I am working on a new brake kit for 15" wheels, with new 4 spot calipers, billet mounts which suits VT 296x28mm discs (and conversion hubs). I should ring them this week to see how the first batch of brackets are going....
0 likes
vlliciousArchived member
what prices are you looking at for the new kit??
0 likes
88wagonArchived member
Which calipers are the new kit for and how much cod be interested cause I still wanna run 15s..
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
No price as of yet. http://www.compbrake.com/brake-kits/...iper-pair.html (http://www.compbrake.com/brake-kits/brake-calipers/compbrake-b4-pro-race-5-caliper-pair.html) ^^ These are made in the UK by the same people who make the AP Racing CP5200 calipers but half the price! AP no longer have the sole access to them
0 likes
vlliciousArchived member
When you work out prices and get your first batch let me know. Its either that kit or ill go the rx7 set up.
0 likes
86SLVLTArchived member
Hey Matty I need a set of rx7 brackets, Ive lost one of mine.
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
I only just saw your message! Got a few kits left people.
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
More brackets ordered for VN group A 327x28mm discs.
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xAsh- [View Post] i'd be interested in the 15inch front runner brakes! Me too
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved