Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Make / Model: Holden 87' Commodore Berlina
Colour: Alpine White
Engine Type: RB30 3.0L
Engine Mods: Pacemaker Headers, Drift Pod FIlter, Bosch motorsport plugs
Power: not much
Exhaust: Smashed out cat, 2.5" Redback with no mufflers
Gearbox: Auto
Diff: 3:45 25 spline LSD
Brakes: Disc front, drum rear
Suspension: King Spring SLs all around
Wheels/Tyres: 19" SSV wheels
Interior: Berlina Cerlean
Stereo: Pioneer Head unit, 6"x9"s, 6", 4"
Other Mods:
Future mods:
When i hit green Ps ill turbo it the proper way
Working on a decent boot install
Disc rear end
stiffer sway bars
Venetians
How it looks today
How it looked the day i got it
With ROH Fury 17"s
Cruise for charity
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ve ssvs look siiik man good work
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Cheers man, I'm keen on red walls when I get the $$$
0 likes
Got walls on Berlina caps today
0 likes
Actuallly looks really tidy on the 14s with walls mate
0 likes
Thanks man, been getting alot of compliments on them.
0 likes
Went to the Wall St Customs open day today. Thought I was a good photo of the Berlina and Berlina Wagon
0 likes
Bit of an update.
oBaught a new nose cone to get rid of my dint on the passenger side
oGot a new roll of Berlina Pinstriping tape
oGot venetians, don't know wether to spray them white or not
oScored a manual gearbox and flywheel but now I just gotta chase up a tailshaft and pedal box
And that's about it for now. I spotted a mint condition Berlina Turbo the other week on the highway and it's made me super keen on a respray+new bumpers.
0 likes
thats a really clean berlina you got there dude.id paint the venetians white if i were you.
top job
0 likes
09-12-11, 16:19 GMT+10#10 Yeah man, I'll spray them white on the weekend. The only thing wrong with it at the moment is the small dint in the nose which will be fixed soon. And my red stripes is peeling off but I got a new roll ready to go on soon
0 likes
10-12-11, 09:38 GMT+10#11 keep the venetians black dude white looks stupid
0 likes
29-01-12, 20:58 GMT+10#12 Got some pics done today with a model
0 likes
30-01-12, 18:04 GMT+10#13 Very nice mate always had a soft spot for white berlinas and SLs.
Sits very nice on the SSV's.
What are the future plans... R33 manual conversion and 35/40? Sounds the goods.
0 likes
30-01-12, 21:48 GMT+10#14 To be honest I been fishing around eBay for an rb26/25 head. But not alot of luck. Already got 2 N/A manual boxes at home. Just need a pedal box and a few other bits.
Recently bought a gold Calais as a daily. So now after a turbo setup for my berlina. Getting sprayed soon when my mate has little work on. Got a fresh roll of 'Berlina' pinstripe tape too. So when it looks new all I'll have to spend money on is under the hood.
Only a red P plater so don't want too much attention from the highway patrol. Think standard crossover pipe and air box. Hoping I catch a slow togga that thinks itll need a cooler.
0 likes
07-02-12, 19:34 GMT+10#15 Ended up on a flatbed
Snapped an axle on the monash heading into the city this morning. LSD managed to get me all the way to swan st before it finally gave in
Disc brake diff goes in Saturday morning to get back on the road
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes